Saturday 18 September 2010

Need medical equipment for your stay?

Hi all,

I have come across a company whom I have used a number of times over the last couple of years.  They are Huntleigh Healthcare Ltd.  The company is based in Luton, yet they deliver all over mainland UK.  From my experience they have large numbers of equipment ready to be hired either on a short or long term rental.  They will deliver to hotels which is what I have done on a few occasions. 

They charge reasonable prices, the minimum charge per product is based on a 10 day rental period.  They deliver and pick up equipment efficently.  The equipment I have personally seen has been in good repair and immaculately sanitary. 

I found the company online, and after a short discussion with their office, I had an account set up and now takes no longer than 5 minutes to set up an order.

It has been a life saver in terms of making holidays possible for my service users, and am happy to recommend them to everyone!

Thanks for reading

x

1 comment:

  1. As far as my own journeys go, it all began with my first international trip when I was granted a scholarship to study literature at Oxford University in the UK. Before then, I had only been from New York to Florida and back – but this three month trip opened my eyes to terrific new
    For more info visit: Autism

    ReplyDelete